The Child Advocacy Center of Niagara can assist your staff to respond effectively to child abuse and to promote child safety. Professional training will be tailored to meet your organization’s needs. Training will assist professionals to identify and respond to child abuse concerns. Training programs emphasize local resources and procedures.
Topics also include:
- Stewards of Children child sexual abuse prevention program
- The impact of domestic violence on children
- Trauma and trauma-informed care
- Commercial sexual exploitation of children and child trafficking
- Children exposed to violence
- Recognizing and responding to child abuse and maltreatment
To discuss training for your organization or request a speaker, please contact the CAC Education and Outreach Coordinator at (716) 285-0045.